[c-nsp] erspan - me3600

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Mon Aug 3 11:00:52 EDT 2015

That’s correct. ME3600X does not support ERSPAN.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Routing Segment
waris at cisco.com<mailto:waris at cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

For corporate legal information go to:http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

From: "cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net>> on behalf of Nick Hilliard <nick at foobar.org<mailto:nick at foobar.org>>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2015 at 3:56 AM
To: Mike <mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com<mailto:mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com>>, "cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] erspan - me3600

On 03/08/2015 02:24, Mike wrote:
I have an ME-3600X-24CX-M running ios 15.4(3) and I see that it appears to
support erspan.

the commands are there, but it doesn't work:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-4_3_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swSPAN.html

"Note ME3600/3800 supports SPAN of type local only."

Nick