[c-nsp] OTV between couple of CSRs 1000v and dot1q TAG rewriting

Aaron Shultz aarongshultz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:14:16 EDT 2015

Hi Andrei,

Your vlan tag rewrite configuration is correct. I would look for the
problem elsewhere, though I would recommend getting working L2 connectivity
on either side with equivalent tags before adding re-write into the mix.
You can use*show otv vlan* to verify each overlay interface is carrying the
intended traffic.

Since you're running in a virtual environment, also make sure any virtual
switching involved is set to work in promiscuous mac mode (vmware vswitch
etc..).

Aaron