[c-nsp] Running CG-NAT in XRv (GNS3)

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Dec 21 10:11:15 EST 2015

Ok thanks.

Well, my thought was since I can run XR code in a non-cisco hardware environment (virtual machine running windows 7 running virtual box imported into GNS3) … then heck, why not try to run an ova in there somewhere too and emulate vsm-500 cgnat type functions !  J

Seems doable to me with all that other virtual magic going on … it’s like who cares about real hardware anymore , lol

Something tells me someone is sitting somewhere coding up a solution for it and it’s only a matter of time…

Merry Christmas to all

Aaron