[c-nsp] bgp scalability C7600

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:54:58 EST 2015

i'd not look at nexus as edge/peering to replace c6k/7600.

c6k replacement needs to look at role and requirements, not point product placement.

asr1k with rp2 control-plane or asr9k, depending on density/cost models (although to gert's earlier point, asr9001 fits small edge/pop, especially if more than a handful of 10gbe is needed, which gets expensive in asr1k quickly).

q.

-= sent via iphone. please excuse spelling, grammar, and brevity =-