[c-nsp] asr9k/trident - ipv6 bgp attributes / enrich nfdump files with AS for ipv6 from MRT dump

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Mon Feb 9 09:44:02 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 08:22:29AM -0600, Darin Herteen wrote:

> Flo,
>
> Make sure you have the following provisioned underneath the address-family:
>
> bgp attribute-download

I have configured that statement without an error. But trident cards
dont support bgp attribute downloading for ipv6. Works with ipv4

IPv6 probably works with typhoon cards but will never be supported on
trident as i was told.

Lost in the feature/hardware matrix again ...

Flo
     We need to self-defense - GnuPG/PGP enable your email today!