[c-nsp] IOS XR needs PIM&MLD for clients to receive multicast stream

Adam Vitkovsky avitkovsky at gammatelecom.com
Tue Feb 10 14:38:42 EST 2015

Hi Mikael,

Sorry suffering from sleep deprivation today. I don't know what I was thinking right IPv6 = MLD.
So I guess it's the same as for IPv4 then.
I don't understand it either why there's a choice to enable interface under IGMP/MLD separately from PIM when both are required anyways.
This should work as everyone would expect and Cisco should fix it.

adam