[c-nsp] CCNA certification training recommendations

Stefan Giera giera at belwue.de
Wed Feb 11 08:18:15 EST 2015

Am 11.02.15 um 00:09 schrieb Eric Louie:
> Would anyone like to recommend a CCNA certification training course?
> Preferably one that you took that helped you with your certification.

Hi Eric,

recently I have taken part in a Video Boot Camp for preparation on a
CCNP exam. It was from Chris Bryant and offered via www.udemy.com

Chris Bryant in my opinion is an excellent teacher and brings the
certification-relevant things into focus. He has got a similar Video
Boot Camp for CCNA as well on the mentioned website.

-- Stefan

--
Stefan Giera, BelWü NOC
BelWü-Koordination, Universität Stuttgart

Tel: +49 711/685-65797 | Durchwahl
Tel: +49 711/685-88030 | NOC, Netzbetrieb, Router
Tel: +49 711/685-88020 | (Schul)Hotline
Fax: +49 711/678 83 63
E-Mail: ip at belwue.de - http://www.belwue.de