[c-nsp] L2 Switchover

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Wed Feb 18 06:25:56 EST 2015

Hi Gert and thanks for the continuous helpThe case is we have ASR9K (acting as Internet peering router) , the new provider gave us SDH equipment (active and standby) , the first issue we ran into is that we want to have STM-16 interface on the ASR9K with APS feature as a backup , the only module supports this feature is 2-Port Channelized OC-12c/DS0 SPA which is STM-4 We wanted the 10G module (as we read that it can be configured to support STM-16 unless we are wrong) and it does not support APS feature for redundancy , got my case man?
Thanks in advance !