[c-nsp] slow convergence on edge BGP routers

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:04:25 EST 2015

If this is a test environment you could put policies in place to influence
traffic to come in your EDGE2, but meanwhile for outbound still have
traffic going out EDGE1. Then fail EDGE1 and see how long it takes..

That'll give you an answer if its inbound or outbound that is taking the 15
seconds. As others have already stated its mostly likely the internet is
taking 15 seconds to converge.