[c-nsp] Redist "BGP" routes to "other" PE's (In same VRF)

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 03:05:30 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have a vrf (TEST), configured on 2 PE's...both learn each others connected+static routes (redist connnected, redist static), so that portion is working fine...but I also have leaked the default route from PE_A (That we receive  from an upstream provider), into the vrf TEST....on PE_A, I can see the detault route in the VRF TEST, and also GRT, and I can get to the Internet from an IP within the VRF....I have "default-information originate" on PE_A for vrf TEST, but the default route is not being propagated to PE_B...the default route is seen as type "BGP" when I issue "sh ip route vr TEST/sh ip route vrf test 0.0.0.0"....any suggestions on what is needed to redist this BGP route to the other PE in the VRF?   i.e. under address family vrf TEST, redistribute BGP xxx (with a route map to ensure only the default is distributed to the other PE?)

Cheers.