[c-nsp] MST vs. RPVST+ - Question to scalability

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:50:47 EST 2015

Yes you can put it all in one domain if you'd like. Rather large domain
IMHO, but is possible depending on how your topology is laid out. There is
a finite limit of how many devices can be cascaded.

When they speak of region they're talking about MST region. With MST you
need to have the configuration 100% the same or else it's considered a
different region. MST scales more because of less processes running on the
hardware.