[c-nsp] ASR9001 doesn't send log messages

Jordi Magrané Roig jordimagrane at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:59:34 EST 2015

Dear Jean-François,

Thanks for your response.

The ping works fine:

#ping vrf MGMT 10.2.32.254 source lo20
Fri Jan 23 16:54:21.895 UTC
Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.2.32.254, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 40/40/41 ms

I'm using the Loopback20 interface but I also have tried with a physical interface.

#show route vrf MGMT ipv4 unicast 10.2.32.254
Fri Jan 23 16:57:29.841 UTC

Routing entry for 10.2.32.0/24
  Known via "bgp 60171", distance 200, metric 0, type internal
  Installed Jan 16 00:23:05.508 for 1w0d
  Routing Descriptor Blocks
    185.35.140.1, from 185.35.140.1
      Nexthop in Vrf: "default", Table: "default", IPv4 Unicast, Table Id: 0xe0000000
      Route metric is 0
  No advertising protos.

The routing is working fine and the NMS station has permitted the syslog and a syslog server running correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks