[c-nsp] Basic inbound BGP path preferencing query

Joshua Riesenweber joshua.riesenweber at outlook.com
Tue Jan 27 17:14:55 EST 2015

Hi all,
Thanks for all the replies, I had a feeling that with a single /24 there would be very little I could do.
I had a  read through this doco, which described the scenario I'm talking about.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/13762-40.html#conf5

They also suggest the way to do it is with AS-path prepend, but in the example they use x2 /24 subnets.
I will look into a /23 and try my luck.

Cheers,Josh