[c-nsp] Basic inbound BGP path preferencing query

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Jan 28 05:20:00 EST 2015

Hi Josh

You can also check if your upstreams provide some communities to help in this case.
Some allow setting communities on your announcements that create prepends, from global prepends to more specific prepends ( i.e set a prepend for all peers at linx)

For example as174  has this document that describes the communities they have that you can use and what they do.
http://cogentco.com/files/docs/customer_service/guide/global_cogent_customer_user_guide.pdf

Best Regards

Brian