[c-nsp] OT: NAT64 kills what protocols?

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:32:37 EST 2015

I haven't tried it to prove this, or bothered to look (to be honest) but I
didn't recall TFTP acting that "poorly behanved" way like (original/active)
FTP does.  Regardless, it seems to me like that entire class of problem
would be a relatively easy "application layer gateway" fix ...

FWLIW, I know the only real example from switching my (Android) phone to
IPv6-only was that Skype broke ... until 464XLAT support was enabled (now
included by default, so even that is all good!).

HTH,
/TJ