[c-nsp] IOS VRF (lite) command - "route-replicate recursion-policy"

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Thu Jan 29 16:09:30 EST 2015

I’m having no luck finding any info on this knob.  This is in a VRF definition and then down in the address family.  I have route-replicat(ion) working - but this knob is also there staring me in the face.  Smells like it might be useful (i.e. guessing it’s function).  Thanks in advance for any info.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: