[c-nsp] BGP Dynamic Neighbours & Peer Templates

Rich Lewis RLewis at sis.tv
Fri Jan 30 09:32:44 EST 2015

Hi all

I think this has probably been asked before, but not for a while, so just wanted to ask the list for an update: Does anyone know when (indeed if!) the BGP Dynamic Neighbours feature (the 'bgp listen ...' command) will be integrated into the BGP Peer (Session) Template framework? Specifically on the G2 ISRs, but we'd also find it useful on the ASR1K. As of IOS 15.5(1)T (on a 1921), it doesn't seem to be there. We use the template framework extensively and I really, really don't want to have to start using peer-groups just to use this feature, so I'm hoping someone will tell me it's coming soon! :-)

TIA
Rich.

Beware of the obnoxious lawyer-bot below this line!

Satellite Information Services Limited. Registered Office: Whitehall Avenue, Kingston, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK10 0AX. Company No. 4243307

The information in this email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. Unauthorized recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.