[c-nsp] 7600 on 15.3(3)S5

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:08:30 EDT 2015

Hi All,

What are you running on your 7600's that are performing typical PE
services such as MPLS L2 & L3 VPNs, transit, peering. I have a couple
with RSP720-3CXL-10GEs I want to move up to 15.3(3)S5 (don't ask where
they are coming from!).

I wznted the commnuity feedback, anyone running this, how is it for
you? Are you running a 15.4 instead perhaps? I have more live
experiance with the version I have chosen on other platforms so that
is my reasoning for not choosing a 15.4 image.

I've got a TAC case open too but their opinion will likely be biased.

Cheers,
James.