[c-nsp] ios vs ios-xe: interrface config rate-limit (Mike)

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Sat Jul 11 20:53:10 EDT 2015

On 07/10/2015 12:00 AM, Daniel Söderström wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Only used the configuration in the ASR 9K BNG, but the radius attributes
> should be the same
>
> Below are some examples used in the 9K
>
> cisco-avpair	+=
> “ip:qos-policy-out=add-class(sub,(class-default),shape(106496))”,
> cisco-avpair	+=
> “ip:qos-policy-out=add-class(sub,(class-default,voip),prilevel(1),police(136
> 00,9216,transmit,drop),queue-limit(8),set-cos(5))",
> cisco-avpair	+=
> "ip:qos-policy-out=add-class(sub,(class-default,video),bw-pct(44),queuelimit
> (16),set-cos(1))",
>
> cisco-avpair	+=
> “ip:qos-policy-out=add-class(sub,(class-default,gaming),bw-pct(28),queuelimi
> t(16),set-cos(1))”,
> cisco-avpair	+=
> "ip:qos-policy-out=add-class(sub,(class-default,hd),bw-pct(28),queuelimit(32
> ),set-cos(0))"
>
> Cisco published the document below which can be found if you're google
> savvy.
>
> https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12516486/asr9k-bng-radius-and-coa-d
> eployment-guide
>
> Hope it helps
That would be awesome to be able to do from inside of radius but it
appears after testing that this is not supported on the ASR1000. What I
think I want is for individual QoS setups to be in radius and not
pre-defined on the ASR. There was stuff I saw about using ISG to
dynamically download these profiles but there has never been a cohesive
example I found that makes any of that work, which is the problem I find
a lot. I'm hoping someone else who is doing broadband aggregation might
have some working examples to share.

Thank you for your input however, much appreciated.

Mike-