[c-nsp] Cisco ASR1002x + SPA Adapter (SPA-1X10GE-L-V2) Issues

Troy Boutso sensible115 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:49:35 EDT 2015

Antoine,

Of coarse this is bug happens to affect my EXACT version. That was a great
find. Thank you very much. I'll just downgrade/upgrade to another version
which will in turn also force the reload.

I don't mind reloading, I just needed solid reasoning, which you provided.
So thank you.

I'll let you know how it goes.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:12 AM, Antoine Monnier <mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com