[c-nsp] ASR920 - ISR4431

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 05:59:47 EDT 2015

Thank you for the suggestion - I've been using these in the lab quite a bit lately as I've lost faith in GNS3 (watching it fall apart when showing clients proof of concept - "this won't happen on the real kit..")
, however I am a little scared to run the internet vlan(s) into the esx estate at this time, there is a rather old fashioned security policy in place.
Perhaps if we had dedicated hosts

I think we can pick up 2 of the new little 3560's-CX's for £~5k each with ip services & netflow  - just hoping 11k prefixes is enough.