[c-nsp] ASR920 - ISR4431

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Wed Jun 3 08:18:02 EDT 2015

Hello all.
My take is that a consumption based sales model can be good as long as you are not hindered in your work because of it.
Hate when you have some late night work to be done that can't be completed because of some weird restriction dependent in some way on a license.
RTU licenses are the way from my way of looking at it however, I have a feeling that cisco is not equally impressed with RTU licenses.

//Gustav