[c-nsp] ME3600 QinQ / Service Instance

Dario Amaya darioamaya82 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:54:16 EDT 2015

Hi Waris,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 3:48 AM, Waris Sagheer (waris) <waris at cisco.com> wrote:
> The configuration in your email is for local switching. If you have a PW
> between the two sites, you need to add xconnect configuration.
> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/switches/me-3600x-series-ethernet-access-switches/products-implementation-design-guides-list.html

Thanks - in my scenario, the ME3600s are not part of the MPLS network
/ aren't doing any Layer 3 routing at all.

The only interfaces in use are the two Te interfaces to pass traffic
to the customer, then back up to the PEs, and they are dedicated to
this one customer.

Am I right in thinking my configuration example should work in this case?

Thanks in advance.