[c-nsp] CWDM SFP+ on N7K

Josh Karki joshuskarki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:52:52 EDT 2015

I cannot see SFP type with sh inv on Cat6500 because the gbic is in the X2
converter, but yes, I can see it (SFP-10G-LR)  on Cat4500x, So in my
current setup, the CWDM sfp+ is working on Cat6500 and 4500x is because the
vendor has done some sort of coding on regular SFP+ LR and make it
compatible?.. humm.. that's interesting!

I will plan to take network downtime and see if that the same SFP works
either on M1 or F1 line card.

Thank  you!

Josh