[c-nsp] OSPF and BGP relationship

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Mar 2 17:12:08 EST 2015

I also have 2 (working on 3) Internet connections and only learn default route from upstream provider....

I don’t know if this is best/common practice but if I ever prefer a /32 to exit out one of my particular internet connections, I'll point a static /32 out that internet connection and redistribute it into my igp....my igp happens to be mb-ibgp for my l3vpn's to rcv it across my mpls network.

Aaron