[c-nsp] BGP Failover

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Tue Mar 17 04:21:48 EDT 2015

I have two connections to my service provider (one is active and the other is standby)The provider gave me /29 public subnet to use , am establishing the BGP with him over private subnetI have an exchange server that is assigned an IP address from the public poolNow , we had another new connection with the provider terminated to another router (another geographic area) What we are looking for is if the primary service provider site , I want the exchange to keep the same IP address and to be assigned from the new link because I do not want employees to change the mx record (the domain name for the mail)