[c-nsp] L2TPv3 ME3600 and SIP10 ASR1006

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Tue Mar 31 12:23:21 EDT 2015

> On 31 Mar 2015, at 16:41, Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom.mu> wrote:

> If the ASR1000 does, then the CSR1000v would do it too. I assumed the
> ASR1000 didn't support it because it was a "hardware" box. But yes,
> considering the make-up of the QFP, it would make sense.
>
> So that leaves boxes built on IOS XR. As those don't do L2TPv3, it might
> be that XRv does not support it either.

Doesn’t. XRv generally barks at anything hardware-specific and that’s
good. Unfortunately, not always very specifically as to what it doesn’t
accept.

> Although not sure if the ASR920 would support it, considering it runs
> IOS XE a la ASR1000, but may not have a QFP setup.

It does, starting from 3.13S:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/release/notes/ASR920_rel_notes/new_features.html

--
"There's no sense in being precise when |               Łukasz Bromirski
 you don't know what you're talking     |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
 about."               John von Neumann |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net