[c-nsp] ASR9006 - CG NAT - VSM-500

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Nov 5 22:28:10 EST 2015

Thanks Pshem and Aftab, I will be glad to share my findings later with you all and the community.

Aftab, I looked over your notes and I see you show 3 examples…

1 – vrf inside and default/core vrf outside

2 – vrf inside and vrf outside

3 – ABF (acl based forwarding)

But please tell me how you think my scenario would be config’d.  My scenario is mpls default/core vrf inside, and vrf outside.  I’m guessing that it’s the opposite of your example #1, but just wanted to ask you what you think.

Aaron