[c-nsp] WDM (wave division multiplexing) fiber question

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Fri Oct 2 09:18:45 EDT 2015

This is what I am suspecting now.  My rep after all this hubbub about WDM and me verifying one thing after another finally says a standard 1000-LX module will do the trick.  Really?  Not sure why we couldn’t have just started there.  Anyway, this caused me to read a lot more about optics and also got some great info here so chalk it up to a valuable learning experience.

Thank you