[c-nsp] Peering Router/Switch

Samir Abid Al-mahdi samir.abidali at gorannet.net
Sun Oct 4 16:47:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks alot for the insight.

I think we will be tight on budget. Maybe that is why a l2/l3 device is
suggested.

Do you think there is a cisco equlivant that support two functionalities
specially the bgp and enough space for the routing table ? As you have
pointed the necessity of this.

Appreciate your support.

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/products-services/switching/qfx-series/qfx3500/