[c-nsp] QOS on ASR9K

Alex william alex.william21 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 5 07:38:22 EDT 2015

Hello,

tested but got the following error:
SPI service policy name conflict: Different Service policy vlan10 is already
configured in same direction for SPI shared-2gbps

My config:

Created the interface policy of 2Gbps:
policy-map shared-2gbps
 class class-default
  shape average 2 gbps
 !
 end-policy-map

Created the subinterfaces policies:
policy-map vlan10
 class class-default
  service-policy child
  shape average 300 gbps
 !
 end-policy-map
!
policy-map vlan11
 class class-default
  service-policy child
  shape average 200 mbps
 !
 end-policy-map
!
policy-map vlan12
 class class-default
  service-policy child
  shape average 100 mbps
!

In the child policy I added:

policy-map child
 class MGMT
  priority level 1
 !
 class class-default
 !
 end-policy-map
!

Added the parent QOS to the physical interface:
interface TenGigE0/1/0/5
service-policy output shared-2gbps

And I was able to add the policy to only one subinterface:
interface TenGigE0/1/0/5.10
 service-policy output vlan10 shared-policy-instance shared-2gbps

On applying to the second interface I got the error.
interface TenGigE0/1/0/5.11
 service-policy output vlan11 shared-policy-instance shared-2gbps

Thanks.

Regards,
Alex