[c-nsp] FW: N7K F2e Module

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:39:15 EDT 2015

Please check below

sh vdc
Switchwide mode is m1 f1 m1xl f2 m2xl f2e

vdc_id  vdc_name                          state               mac
  type        lc
------  --------                          -----               ----------
  ---------   ------
1       JCBank_Core1_DR                   active              64:a0:e7:3f:94:41
  Ethernet    m1 m1xl m2xl f2e

sh vdc feature-set
vdc JCBank_Core1_DR allowed feature-sets:
        ethernet

SW(config-if)# interface Ethernet2/19
SW(config-if)# switchport ?
  host  Set port host

sh mod
Mod  Ports  Module-Type                         Model              Status
---  -----  ----------------------------------- ------------------ ----------
1    48     10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet XL Module N7K-M148GT-11L     ok
2    32     10 Gbps Ethernet XL Module          N7K-M132XP-12L     ok
5    0      Supervisor Module-1X                N7K-SUP1           active *
6    0      Supervisor Module-1X                N7K-SUP1           ha-standby
10   48     1/10 Gbps Ethernet Module           N7K-F248XP-25E     ok

Mod  Sw              Hw
1    6.2(2a)         1.2
2    6.2(2a)         1.3
5    6.2(2a)         2.3