[c-nsp] SFP-10G-LRM in Nexus 5000

Matthieu Michaud matthieu at nxdomain.fr
Wed Sep 16 19:59:25 EDT 2015

Hello,

Some LRM run on both SM and MM including Cisco's. At $JOB we do use
10G-LRM a lot.
It's the predominent transciever because estate standards says "SM
EVERYWHERE !@#!", we buy only Cisco brands and LR is 4 times the price
of an LRM. It was removed from Nexus compatibility matrix in recent
NX-OS release because of overheating issue as far as I was told by our
SE.

Regards,

Matthieu MICHAUD