[c-nsp] L2VPN over GRE on ASR920

Alireza Soltanian soltanian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:16:43 EDT 2015

In this issue, I mean the L2VPN becomes up, MPLS label binding is OK but
traffic between CEs are not passed over GRE or direct L2 connection between
both PEs.

It seems somehow the traffic is dropped in inbound direction of each PE from
CE.

Also I must mention L2 connectivity between CE and PE is OK

Thank you