[c-nsp] VASI support on ASR920

Nathan Ward cisco-nsp at daork.net
Thu Sep 24 00:38:19 EDT 2015

More limited than the 9k, which also can’t do VASI. I doubt we’ll see it.

The ASR920 really isn’t designed for enterprise stuff. It’s a great product in the same area of a service provider network as an ME3600 sort of thing, nothing more.

(Well, it would be if the one we have didn’t stop forwarding when it came under under heavy load, but you know, we’re getting there..)

--
Nathan Ward