[c-nsp] 1 or 2 port Console/Ethernet server

f287cd76 at opayq.com f287cd76 at opayq.com
Thu Sep 24 10:47:09 EDT 2015

Hello
I need to connect to the serial console port of a remote cisco switch.
I have IP connectivity, but cannot get serial or dialup.

Looking for recommendations on small 1 or 2 port ethernet-serial terminal server.
Preferably one with some security on it, and that allows us to ssh direct to the serial port.
Power control would be an added bonus but not mandatory.

We use Lantronix SLC console servers in our larger sites.   These work well, but do not have a 1 port model.
Any suggestions / use case ?

Thanks in advance
Wes