[c-nsp] ASR920 vs ISR4000

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 01:57:16 EDT 2015

Possibly, except the 4300 seem to be sold with bandwidth limitations.

The 4321 is limited to 50M, upgradeable to 100M.
The 4331 is limited to 100M, upgraeable to 300M.

Means the OP would need to 4331 with the bandwidth upgrade option to get the >100M he was looking for.

It does depend if you're buying new or 2nd hand, but I would think that even purchasing new should be able to get a 2911 for less than 4331 with 300M upgrade option. Although at that low end of the scale, an extra grand or two might not make that much difference.

regards,
Tony.