[c-nsp] ASR920 vs ISR4000

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 10:21:39 EDT 2015

I agree - and the very fact that when browsing for routers on cisco's website - by default for branch routers -as of a few weeks ago - only the 4xxx and the 8xx are shown.  It's a multitude of clicks to see the ISRg2's.

Check this link - it's the new router performance sheet, I've been using it to size up new client branch routers (well in the last 2 weeks)

http://pivotalnetworks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/enterprise-routing-portfolio-poster2014.pdf

A regular googleing turns up the ISRG2 version, not this newer one.