[c-nsp] Cisco 7600 Router Related

Shoaib Farhan farhan.shoaib at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 02:06:57 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We are going to migrate to 7600 series router and after some study we came
to below sets for router. We would run L2/L3 MPLS VPN, VPLS, BGP, IPv6,
OSPF, Netflow. Traffic would be over 2 gbps and we need few 10G ports and
scope for future growth and also consider cost.  Which set would be the
better?

*SET1 *

*Product Name*

*Part number*

Cisco 7606 Chassis

CISCO7606

Spare Power Supply

PWR-2700-AC/4=

Cisco 7600 Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks

RSP720-3CXL-10GE

Cisco 7600 Series Ethernet Services Plus 20 G Line Card, 20-port GE SFP and
DFC-3CXL

7600-ES+20-GE3CXL

Cisco 7600 Series Ethernet Services Plus 20 G Advance License

76-ES20+-ADVIP-LIC

Do I really need the *76-ES20-ADVIP-LIC *for MPLS.

*SET 2  *

*Product Name*

*Part number*

Cisco 7606 Chassis

CISCO7606

Spare Power Supply

PWR-2700-AC/4=

Cisco 7600 Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks

RSP720-3CXL-10GE

Cisco 7600 Series SPA Interface Processor-600

7600-SIP-600

Cisco 10-Port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port Adapter

SPA-10X1GE

Is *WS-X6724-SFP* compatible with 7600? I didn't find any document.

Thank you in advance.

--

Regards,

Md. Shoaib Farhan