[c-nsp] A question about ASR-1001-X

Alireza Soltanian soltanian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 02:24:58 EDT 2015

Hi Everybody

I want to replace my ASR920 with ASR-1001-X. I have some questions about it:

-       Does it support EoMPLS over GRE?

-       Does it support MPLS Label Switching over GRE?

-       Does it have ability to handle up to 5Gbps of traffic with or
Without GRE?

-       Does it support EoMPLS with VLAN-mode(Not Port mode)?

-       What is License feature is it mandatory or not? I mean is license
included in the purchased bundle or it must acquire separately?

I will be honored if someone help me in this regard.

Alireza