[c-nsp] Tail drops on ME3600 with shaping policy

Šturmankin Miroslav miroslav.sturmankin at swan.sk
Wed Sep 30 09:37:21 EDT 2015

I would be careful with setting queue-limit to 100 percent as default in all policy-maps. We had an issue on me3600cx where applying queue-limit percent 100 to one 1G port would cause drops on other 1G and 10G ports (though it fixed drops on that particular 1G interface we were seeing without queue-limit applied). We had to lower the number to 50 to get rid of the drops on all of the interfaces (was hadling the case through TAC).

Regards/S pozdravom,

Miro Sturmankin
Oddelenie sietovej architektury
SWAN, a.s.