[c-nsp] VXLAN Unicast on Nexus 5600 or 9300

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Fri Apr 1 03:47:37 EDT 2016

The document explains what the three options are for cisco vxlan control
planes supported on various cisco platforms.
Multicast, unicast and mp-bgp evpn , pbb if you were.
I guess the “focusing on” section wasn’t enough for you, and my specifying
that the third option is supported on the 9ks was misunderstood.
Both the unicast and the mp bgp evpn  do not require multicast, which is
better for you depends on what you want to do .

For the 9k take a look at
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-9000-series-switches/guide-c07-734107.html

for the 5600 can’t help you but try the ciscolive sessions they are
available for free after registering and are really good about explaining
what features are available in which platforms etc.

Brian