[c-nsp] VXLAN Unicast on Nexus 5600 or 9300

Pieter Lewyllie (pilewyll) pilewyll at cisco.com
Fri Apr 1 04:35:38 EDT 2016

For ingress replication you can do it with EVPN or statically. Have a look at the "Configuring BGP EVPN Ingress Replication” and "Configuring Static Ingress Replication” sections on:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/7-x/vxlan/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_VXLAN_Configuration_Guide_7x/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_VXLAN_Configuration_Guide_7x_chapter_011.html#task_26EDB9B063DE4976BF020E94CE058CDD

HTH,
Pieter