[c-nsp] blackholed traffic on ether-channel

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at uantwerpen.be
Thu Apr 7 04:14:00 EDT 2016

Just bought several C6880-X to replace some 6500 with Sup32. They will have a lot of LACP channels...
Tried to search for the bug numbers mentioned below, the first one came back as not cisco inside only, the second one comes with an information page with the title :
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuy25743
C6880-X-LE: Contiguous 4 10G ports goes down and cannot be brought up

As an solution the page points to 3 new software releases :
Known Fixed Releases: 	(3)
15.2(1)SY1.118
15.3(1)IE101.312
15.4(1)IA1.22
Of these 3 releases none is available for download ????? There is even no 15.3 of 15.4 train available in the download software page...
Anyone has an idea where I can find a software release in which this problem is fixed so I can install this before activating these switches on our network ?

Wim Holemans
Netwerkdienst Universiteit Antwerpen
Network Services University of Antwerp