[c-nsp] ASR 1001 throughput question

Duane Grant duaneogrant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:16:07 EDT 2016

Hi Satish,

i'm not sure who your guy is, but I was 99% sure of this going in and the
guy i asked is one of our AS consulting engineers, and historically he's
almost always correct. i paid attention to this detail because we do lots
of multicast and since they are counting on egress and not ingress,
multicast replication in the box counts against us. ;-(

Regards,

                      --Duane