[c-nsp] ASR 1001 throughput question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:32:44 EDT 2016

Duane,

If you right and your AS is right than it will be very good news for
me because i have ingress traffic 10G but egress traffic is 1G because
i am going to drop many bad packet at interface level. Let me cross
check with technical support.

In that case i don't need to buy big 20G license for ASR1001 :) I will
be good with base 2.5G throughput.