[c-nsp] ACE30 Config

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Tue Aug 16 08:07:12 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

Quick question... I'm about to install my first ACE30 into a 6500
(SUP720)... Just a quick question about the svclc if I may...

I already have VLAN101 with all my rservers (currently in production, being
fed from a old LB we'll be replacing with the ACE30).

I created  a new VLAN102 which will be used for the customer facing leg of
the ACE...

Config:
svclc vlan-group 10 101,102
svclc module 1 vlan-group 10
svclc multiple-vlan-interfaces

Are those commands safe?  I'm not sure whether or not the switch will drop
traffic to VLAN101 which is currently doing some 2Gbps in traffic.

--

Regards,
Chris