[c-nsp] Rec for full-table multi-peer bgp router?

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Mon Dec 5 14:46:42 EST 2016

Very interesting.

7280SR look perfect for us. (if the price is OK; I will call my local
Arista representative).

We are another content AS and we push 150gps approx in peak.
We plan to upgrade from our current routers to something with a lower
TCO by port (which is our currently limiting factor).

We do need full view in RIB as we target only 5/6 ASes for 99% of our
traffic, so we are not concerned by the RIB size.

So do you recommended them ? or another model from Arista ?
What kind of bug did you encounter or discover ? are the platform enough
stable for using them in production without any action ? (we are a
really small team, and we have no to time to spend in the network side,
unfortunately).

--
Raphael Mazelier