[c-nsp] Ode to the old days

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Dec 16 14:15:52 EST 2016

I suddenly feel like a wannabe (lol)... mine only had 8 years 28 weeks of
uptime.

Ok so that's 2 of y'all with +10 years uptime...

Who out there has a device with 15 years ?!  ...20 years ?!!  let us
know....    oh, I just remembered something......the world came to
screeching holt ~17 years ago when Y2K crashed everything right ?  y'all
remember right ?  when we all bought bunkers and dehydrated meals and
generators and prepared for a worldwide blackout??    LOL

- Aaron