[c-nsp] ASR9006/9010 Multihop BFD

Curtis Piehler cpiehler2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 00:09:44 EST 2016

I will have to check but I found something interesting.   This was not line
card specific like I thought it originally was.   I found when a BFD MH
session is in a vrf and the next hop is a Recursive lookup in the CEF table
(ie: mpls transport) the MH session is stuck in initializing.   When the
next hop is an actual interface in the CEF table the MH session goes past
initializing and shows up as up or down.   I have a TAC ticket in pending
response.